Wednesday, September 18, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

            I picked this photo was because when i graduate from high school i want to go into the military and this made me think, that once you leave your family you will be missed. 
                 I think that this photo made the top 40 was because this shows a lot of emotion and is very sentimental. 




             I picked this photo because this made me feel bad for this little boy when his dad died because he volunteered to go to Iraq for a few weeks and than come back home.  And at his funeral Christian was able to accept the flag for his father.
             I believe this mad the top 40 because this was a very honorable thing to do for his father. and this picture shows a lot of detail, with the soldiers in the background, the flag being handed to him, and the little boy trying to stay strong  for his father.



            I picked this photo because this shows John F. Kennedy Jr. (John John) saluting his fathers coffin with all of the honor guard. this was a very remember-able moment in history. john F. Kennedy was one of the greatest president in the history (in my opinion).
           I think this photo was i the top 40 because this was a very hard time in America and it will always be remember. 










No comments:

Post a Comment